Pathway to Joy Ministries, Inc. (PTJM) is a 501(c) (3) non-profit corporation governed by an independent Board of Directors. Pathway to Joy’s Financial Statements are prepared by HHM, Certified Public Accountants. Also, PTJM is a member of the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA), a national accrediting agency. Gifts to PTJM are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
At Pathway to Joy, we take your trust in our ministry very seriously. Without your valued confidence, our mission of bringing hope and healing for hundreds of orphans and needy children isolated within Romania’s orphanages and poorest communities could not be accomplished.
For more information or to request any financial reports, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to excellence and integrity not just in our work with children and families, but also in how we handle your tax-deductible donations to our ministry. Our desire is to be an organisation worthy of your trust and so we strive to be transparent and above reproach in every aspect of our finances. The following are a few reasons you can trust us:
- We have been endorsed by one of the most reputable financial watchdog groups around – Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.
- Currently, over 90% of every dollar you give goes directly to program activities helping needy children and families. As an organization we understand the importance of these percentages and take these figures very seriously. Our commitment to our donors is to never allow this percentage to drop below 80%.
- For nearly sixteen years now, our goal as a ministry is to be good stewards of the resources that have been entrusted to us by our faithful sponsors and donors.
- All your online donations are guaranteed secure. This means all the donation information you give us online will stay safe.
- Contributions are solicited with the understanding that PTJM has complete discretion and control over the use of all donated funds.
We know that getting involved in our ministry is a significant decision, one that will dramatically change the life of a Romanian orphan or needy child. For this reason, we encourage you to do your research, get all your important questions answered and any doubts you may have addressed. We are confident you’ll be pleased with what you discover in the process.
Thank you for considering this powerful opportunity to show Christ’s love and to do something about the sorrow in the hearts of Romania’s broken children!