We here at Pathway to Joy Ministries are inviting you to consider stepping out in faith and obeying the challenge of James 1:27 to serve Romania’s vulnerable children in Jesus’ name. We are currently recruiting summer interns and summer senior intern leaders for our ministry projects in Oradea, Romania.
What is a senior intern leader?
A young adult (professional or student); College degree preferred with background and experience in leading children and youth.
What is an intern?
Our internship program is geared primarily towards college age students with a heart for serving the Lord and making a difference in the lives of Romania’s vulnerable children living in hard places (foster care, residential homes, or impoverished villages).
To be considered for an intern position, follow these steps:
1. Select the program of interest below to obtain trip information, dates, and costs.
2. Submit a completed internship application with deposit by due date.
3. Once we receive your application, the PTJM Internship coordinator will contact you for a phone interview.
4. Confirmation letters will be emailed to selected interns in early March.
5. Get a Passport if you don’t already have one. Please remember that it usually takes 6-8 weeks to obtain one.
Past interns have said that they have never worked so hard in their lives, but that they have also never laughed so hard or prayed so hard or loved so much as they did while they were here.
The links below contain the Internship Opportunities, FAQs and Application and will give you a better picture of what the summer internships are like. If you have any further questions, please feel free to e-mail our office anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.